The International Conference on Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing (I4SM-2023) covers a wide range of topics, including: Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning and their applications in Mechanical Engineering, and Manufacturing; Additive Manufacturing; Digital Technologies and Smart Manufacturing applied to different kind of industries, services and activities, such as transportation, agriculture, sports and medicine; and Applications of IoT. The conference also covers Monitoring and Diagnostic Tools in Smart Manufacturing, Smart and Digital Supply Chain Management System; Human-Machine Interaction, Virtual and Augmented Reality.
Further, it reports on key issues concerning cybersecurity, big data, business models for digital transformation, discussing cutting-edge opportunities offered by and challenges posed by the application of information and intelligent technologies in the broadly-intended field of mechanical engineering.
The conference shall provide a forum for both researchers and professionals in the field of e.g. mechanical engineering, computer science, industrial engineering and others. This is the first edition and it will be in person or hybrid.
The conference shall be held at IIMT Campus at Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
Only the best paper and those that are relevant for the scope of LNME will be published in LNME (Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering)
All articles should be submitted via equinOCS.
|Submission Interface will Open Soon:|
|Paper Submission Last Date:||June 15th, 2023|
|Notification of Acceptance/Rejection:||July 15th, 2023|
|Final Version with Copy Right:||August 15th, 2023|
Date of Conference:
|23rd - 24th September, 2023|
1. All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
2. Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3. All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
4. To complete the paper plan in advance and expand the scale of the meeting, I4SM-2023 encourages you to recommend more manuscripts.
5. Article repetition rate cannot be higher than 15%, otherwise it will be rejected directly.
6. If you have a brilliant contribution in Information and Communication Technology area, and willing to serve as a TPC/Keynote Speaker, Please send your CV via email.
7. If your university is willing to serve as the conference co-organizer, please contact directly.