The supply chain management is an emerging and focused area for the sustainable development of business organization as it supervises the complete and successful movement of various elements of production of goods and services. The current scenario of the supply chain management is challenged by the evolution of the various cutting edge and transformational technological advancements. The complete map of the entire end to end supply chain network and optimization of it will create more
|Opening of Paper Submission site :||April 15th, 2023|
|Last Date of Paper Submission:||July 15th, 2023|
|Notification of Acceptance/Rejection:||August 15th, 2023|
|Final Version with Copy Right:||September 15th, 2023|
|Date of Conference:||November 18th and 19th, 2023|
1. All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
2. Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3. All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
4. To complete the paper plan in advance and expand the scale of the meeting, AIMSCM-2023 encourages you to recommend more manuscripts.
5. Article repetition rate cannot be higher than 15%, otherwise it will be rejected directly.
6. If you have a brilliant contribution in Information and Communication Technology area, and willing to serve as a TPC/Keynote Speaker, Please send your CV via email.
7. If your university is willing to serve as the conference co-organizer, please contact directly.
CFP | Invitation | Template Description